That sounds lovely. I am surprised though that if you do cater to tourism that you only have a Walmart. Tourists need crap they forgot at home.
VERY true. But I just don't think they can justify our population because we count our snowbirds who only live here from October - March. It sucks especially because we have a Home Depot AND a Lowe's (which are right by each other). But only a Walmart. Makes zero sense. :sad2:

While we are waiting for medals, these are supposed to be in stores starting today! :)

Dnikcg2U8AAnh3t.jpg

I bought these and brought them to work so I didn't eat them all. Found them at Giant Eagle for anyone in the Ohio/Pennsylvania region.

It is a good thing you differed that POT race to after the cookie release. They have Target in Portland, near Corvallis, and in Eugene. I think your friends could procure them for race fuel, they already need to get tailgate supplies.
Yessssss. Now I just need them to bring a beer to pair with the cookies... :drinking1

I'm getting excited to see the medals. Someone on FB said it was a year ago today, so soon maybe?!
Whenever I get a twitter notification, I have to tell my brain that no, it isn't the marathon weekend medal reveal. And still get disappointed when it isn't the medal reveal.

Honestly, I also try to tell myself to not expect too much from the medals. I really just hope that I like the marathon and Goofy medals since I've always loved Mickey and Goofy.

Whenever I get a twitter notification, I have to tell my brain that no, it isn't the marathon weekend medal reveal. And still get disappointed when it isn't the medal reveal.

Honestly, I also try to tell myself to not expect too much from the medals. I really just hope that I like the marathon and Goofy medals since I've always loved Mickey and Goofy.

I’m trying to temper my expectations, but this is my first and only year getting all six, so I really hope they come through. I expect to be happy either way, though.

Also, based on what happened with registration, I’m not banking on RunDisney sticking with any previous timelines when it comes to releasing stuff.

I’m trying to temper my expectations, but this is my first and only year getting all six, so I really hope they come through. I expect to be happy either way, though.

Also, based on what happened with registration, I’m not banking on RunDisney sticking with any previous timelines when it comes to releasing stuff.
I have kind of low expectations for medals this year. The medals for the 25th and 5th were pretty awesome and will be hard to top for a while. I would like though if they exceed my expectations.

Oreo cookies are gross.....

I just hope the medals are better looking than W&D. I’m still puzzled why they would release a rose gold medal for W&D instead of Princess.
To each their own and more Oreos for me!

I am hoping maybe they will do one rose gold like medal for each race weekend! (Just thinking of the photo ops with my rose gold ears!)

No rose gold please...

We're not friends again.

Minnie on a Rose Gold Medal would make me SO HAPPY.

Yes!!!! I want this so much. That would be perfect.

Also ... I did the math a few weeks ago based on when W&D medals came out and the amount of time between W&D and marathon weekend, I think we've got another few weeks before medal release.

Rose Gold is pretty, but I can't imagine that color on Marathon weekend medals. Maybe Minnie.

I'm not a huge Oreo fan, but I'm sure our snack boxes will have them again! A change to those boxes would be nice. Mine in January didn't even have a protein type bar like past ones.

And, the Epcot Art Festival will be back starting Jan. 18 according to Parks Blog today. I'll finally get to see it as last year we left the first day of it so missed it. Anyone else still going to be around for it?

Rose Gold is pretty, but I can't imagine that color on Marathon weekend medals. Maybe Minnie.

I'm not a huge Oreo fan, but I'm sure our snack boxes will have them again! A change to those boxes would be nice. Mine in January didn't even have a protein type bar like past ones.

And, the Epcot Art Festival will be back starting Jan. 18 according to Parks Blog today. I'll finally get to see it as last year we left the first day of it so missed it. Anyone else still going to be around for it?
I wish the festival started earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter