Many thanks!!

Disneys Billpayer

Pluto's Pal
Just a quick note of thanks to all the veterans here on the DISabilities board.
And to all newbies this is the place to go for any questions if you have special needs.

My DW was 3 months into her pregnancy at the beginning of June when we stayed at the Poly. She was unable to stand or walk for long periods of time due to her pregnancy and a heart condition. Thanks to all who gave advice. You helped me determine that an ECV was the way to go. Then you helped me convince my DW that it was ok to use one even if she was only temporarily disabled. Thanks again it made our experience a wonderful one for all. And for long term use (a week) The offsite vendor (Randy's) was great.

Again, many thanks for the support and happy vacationing to all.
:moped: :goodvibes ::MickeyMo

Glad to hear you had a good time and that we could help you. :flower:

Disneys Billpayer said:
Just a quick note of thanks to all the veterans here on the DISabilities board.
And to all newbies this is the place to go for any questions if you have special needs.

My DW was 3 months into her pregnancy at the beginning of June when we stayed at the Poly. She was unable to stand or walk for long periods of time due to her pregnancy and a heart condition. Thanks to all who gave advice. You helped me determine that an ECV was the way to go. Then you helped me convince my DW that it was ok to use one even if she was only temporarily disabled. Thanks again it made our experience a wonderful one for all. And for long term use (a week) The offsite vendor (Randy's) was great.

Again, many thanks for the support and happy vacationing to all.
:moped: :goodvibes ::MickeyMo

That's great. It makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it? Randy's Mobility gave me great service, too. But I must add that all the other rental agencies were very nice, too.

Sincerely, Ray

I am glad your wife decided to rent an ECV. I know first hand that it makes thr trip nicer/easier for everyone involved! Glad you enjoyed your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter