MAJOR news and change of plans, nothing short of a miracle!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I have MAJOR news, updates. First and foremost I want to thank every single person here who has given me help, advice and wisdom. Thank you! But now, we will not be needing it, or at least 90% of it. Yesterday we went back to my daughter's orthopedic surgeon for another visit and the news he gave us was unbelievable. Early next year, he will be traveling to the Grand Cayman Islands to perform her type of surgery and that is where we will be heading. He is also offering to do his share for free! :worship: Thank you Jesus! Nothing short of a miracle itself! I am still in shock mode and disbelief. So much closer to where I live in Georgia and it is only around a 3 hour plane ride. I will find some way in which to pay this forward.

So now instead of France, it will be Grand Cayman. But I will admit my 13-year-old is beyond sad. She wanted to go to France.

um, wow, ok, :confused3 after all the help we gave you, basically doing all your planning and research for you, I had a feeling you were never going to go anyway, sorry for being cynical, but something just didnt feel genuine.

Part of me feels that the whole story, about your daughter going for back surgery is genuine but theres a little bit of doubt. Anyways whatever I guess maybe Im not as guilable or naive about sob stories on the internet any more.

um, wow, ok, :confused3 after all the help we gave you, basically doing all your planning and research for you, I had a feeling you were never going to go anyway, sorry for being cynical, but something just didnt feel genuine.

Part of me feels that the whole story, about your daughter going for back surgery is genuine but theres a little bit of doubt. Anyways whatever I guess maybe Im not as guilable or naive about sob stories on the internet any more.
As God as my witness it was true. I will be glad to post pictures of us when in Grand Cayman next year. And I have no hard feelings what so ever. I completely see your point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter