Main Street and Mickeys and Mermaids, oh my!

As of today we officially have 14 days until we are loaded up and ready to hit the road! I do believe that for this post I will share some packing photos when that gets nearer, but I will leave the rest of the photos for the actual trip report itself!! Which will be the first one ever!
I only have our last day to share plans with...but in all honesty I am still working on those said plans. I will post what I have so far...

Sept 9 – MK 9-6

NOO say it isn’t true…It is our last day!! HOW?! WHY?!

Ok so we haven’t even officially started our trip and I am already so saddened by this pre-trip post.. But I am already planning on booking BB for May. In all reality we decided on another Sept solely for booking the FD BB! So I am guilty of already working on thinking of those plans. But this day at MK will be one for the books, since we are driving and can leave on our terms we plan on going all out at MK. We are going to try to jam it full of absolutely everything we want to do. The classics, the favorites, and everything in-between.

All that I have planned for this day so far are the FP+ and once again our beloved CP for a PPO breakfast.

CP – PPO 8:25
PP – FP+ 9:25
Winnie the Pooh – FP+ 10:25
HM – FP+ 11:55

Things that we want to do:
Dumbo
POTC
IASW
The Mountains
Carousel of progress
People Mover
Little Mermaid
Barnstormer
Philarmagic

Your trip sounds like it's going to be a blast!!! I LOVE Disney in the "Fall." DH and I went on our Honeymoon in September, so it definitely holds a special place in our hearts.

Plus Food & Wine!?!? Woohoo!

It has become tradition that we eat at CP at the beginning and at the end of our trips (the long ones anyway). It is a great way to start the vacation, and a bittersweet ending.

Alright we have finally entered into 1 last full week before the trip!! I bought the memory maker just last night so that is linked and ready. I have BB money set aside already and my spending money is altogether as well... I have made packing lists but now I think I should probably be getting a few snacks for the road and we are just about ready (well we could be ready to go tomorrow, but that is not the case LOL).

Oh and we added another "ADR"
I say "ADR" because it is Pizzafari family dine, which they currently take walk-ups but this way we for sure get to try this out. We were watching videos of it yesterday and for a counter service credit it is quite a deal!
We are having Pizzafari 9/3 @ 5:30.

Alright well looks like this is it for the Pre-trip report!!! Funny enough I still have to pack...and we hit the road tomorrow at 1am! But I will have more of those adventures in the trip report when we get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter