Magicbands and balance

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Stayed at Pop Put money on our Magicbands to pay for things at WDW at Disney Springs and we were not given the cards back. And forgot about if anything was still on them until now. So how do I find out if there is a balance( tossed all receipts). Does anyone have a phone# I can call to find out. TIA

If you know the 16-digit account (card) number and the 8-digit security code, you can check the balance at DisneyGiftCard.com. If you find one with a balance, you can transfer that amount to another Disney Gift Card.

I'm confused. You can't put money on your magic band. You charge back to your room reservation with the magic band.

That's always been my understanding, too. You can't "pre-load" a balance onto your magic bands, unless something has changed recently.

Maybe the OP meant they put their purchases on their magic bands and used the gift cards to pay the balance at the resort.

Yeah when we've used gift cards, we had to apply them to the balance on our room account after we had room charges. We couldn't preload them to our account so there would never be a remaining balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!