Magic/ Wonder Muster(lifeboat) Stations

Magic room 5642, station Q - Animator's Palette
Wonder room 1052, station B - Walt Disney Theater

Magic 2582 and 2584 - K on deck

Last edited:

Random question about 2002 on the Magic... The first post lists 2000 and 2026 as B while 2002 is "H" - both in the theater. Is it probably safe to figure that that was a typo and 2002 is really B?

Thanks for pointing that out! Fixed.

Anyone know about #6319 on the Wonder?

As far as I know that room doesn't exist. Rooms on deck six are 6000 - 6154, then start over again on the starboard side at 6500 - 6654

ETA - Found them! Will add in those rooms.

Last edited:
Everything should be Up to Date.

Thanks for bringing me back to this after a year of not finding the time to get back on.

Bump.

pirate:

The 63XX cabins do exist. They are in a "secret" hallway between the sideways cabins.

As far as I know, those rooms do not exist on the Magic or Wonder
Unless we went on a ship pretending to be the Disney Wonder, you had me thinking had I lost my mind. I even went back and looked and they were there lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter