Magic Closeup on Webcam Sat AM

We just booked our first cruise yesterday - Wonder April 4, 2004 - so we are really excited to see anything like this. Thanks for posting!!!!!

I had just been looking at the Magic on the live web cam when I read your post. Makes me want to be on that ship SO BADLY!
Bobbi

EXTREME CLOSE UP.... we can probably see people up on the top deck...:wave:

Jeanny :wave:

We booked 7120 for our September 2003 Magic Eastern Caribbean. The picture has changed now, but it was cool to see the passengers on deck.

I didnt miss it at all. Just saw that closeup shot of the Magic going by the portcam at 520pm

The webcam was a close up shot taken around 11:56AM. The ship was docked. It was so close you could see people on deck.
This port cam changes so if you are lucky you will see the magic leaving between 5PM and 5:20PM and then go to twopalms and see it pass by around 5:25PM today.

I captured the Magic going by the port cam this afternoon, after it is approved in the DIS photo gallery, I will post it, you can see the people on the deck at the sail away party.

If you would like me to send a copy of the photo to you send me an e-mail at apwalters55@comcast.net and put Magic leaving port 5-24-03.

Andy

Magic close up leaving port on 5-24-03, WOW!!!

Andy

P.S. As I shared on another thread about this photo, when my DW says or does something out of the usual, I say she has "Pulled a Hazel!" Well, while I was showing her this close up of the Magic, I was telling her you can even see people standing on their verandahs. Then she asked me, "Who stays in those yellow rooms?" I nearly fell off my chair as I told her, "They are the life boats hon. My DW had to sit on the floor she was laughing so hard herself!!!

62Magic_5-24-03_leaving_port-med.jpg

Andy,
Telling stories like that. How could you.??!!
Lynn

When you get to meet my wife in April '05, or should you make it to the DISmeet on August 22, '03 around the Radisson pool, you will find out for yourself. Hazel is quite the character and is always doing or saying something crazy.

You would die laughing if I was to share some of the, "She pulled a Hazel" stories, and Hazel would be laughing the loudest and hardest, believe me. Hazel also tends to be the life of every party. Believe it or not, in a crowd, I am a wallflower. One on one I do fine, but in a crowd, I kind of feel all alone. It's my phlegmatic(sp) personality.

I've known Hazel since I was in 10th grade, we will be celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary this coming October.

Andy

Hi Lynn - I confronted Andy with a story similiar a while ago and made Hazel write me!! She confirms that this is a joke in their family and she is fine with it. She's sort of like Lucy - totally loveable and funny!

I know it sounds a bit ....., but honestly, this is a very much in love couple who know how to laugh and enjoy each other.

Andy - who does stay in the yellow rooms?!! When you see the size area for the buttocks to sit on - you'll feel better about those ever shrinking airline seats.
Love ya' Hazel!!!!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
Hi Lynn - I confronted Andy with a story similiar a while ago and made Hazel write me!! She confirms that this is a joke in their family and she is fine with it. She's sort of like Lucy - totally loveable and funny!

I know it sounds a bit ....., but honestly, this is a very much in love couple who know how to laugh and enjoy each other.

Andy - who does stay in the yellow rooms?!! When you see the size area for the buttocks to sit on - you'll feel better about those ever shrinking airline seats.
Love ya' Hazel!!!!

Rae

Did I ever tell you about the "Pineapple Upside Down Cakepan???" It's a classic!!!

I do love my wife very much, and yes Rae, she does at times remind me of Lucy. If they were to make a show about Hazel, I would have to call it, "Hazel, My Gal !!!" Really, she keeps our families (her's and mine) in stitches, but she is such a joy!!!

Andy

Andy - did you forget that I am a playwright?! Just give me enough material and I can forever memorialize her with her very own comedy!!!

This does work as a revenge theme- if only that woman from the PTO realized who the crazy mom was modelled after in my last play!! And wait til I get to Suellen, my school nemesis in my Class Reunion play!

Yes, as DH says, "Never p'o' the playwright!"

Rae

Andy,
I've been meaning to ask, that is the Radisson by Port Canaveral right. I looked on their Web and there are 2 in Cocoa area. I plan on being there on the 22nd, (Unless I get to come back to Minnesota to get my stuff and my dog Kate for the final move to Florida.
Lynn

Originally posted by Moosysmom
Andy,
I've been meaning to ask, that is the Radisson by Port Canaveral right. I looked on their Web and there are 2 in Cocoa area. I plan on being there on the 22nd, (Unless I get to come back to Minnesota to get my stuff and my dog Kate for the final move to Florida.
Lynn

Yes Lynn, the Radisson nearest to Port Canaveral. Hope to see you there. I'll be wearing a bright limegreen DISboards t-shirt that I made for the cruise.

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter