Magic Bands Upgrade

I was able to get my Ariel Magic Band just now! It will look nice next to my other two Ariel bands.

Got all 3 I wanted added but at checkout it said sold out. Refreshed and none of 3 were still in my order (meaning all 3 were sold out).

Only one now.
This is a great marketing idea, 10.00 update for each guest with little added cost. Terrible execution on this great idea though. If you don't have an item to offer for sale it is to make a dollar from it.

Back to only having the plain colors again as of 11:15pm EST. I saw the Flynn Rider one a few hours ago, but that was it on my end. Besides that.............nothing. 😟

After getting an upgraded band for all of my family for our upcoming trip, I gave up on trying to get the Darth Vader MB and settled for a solid color so that I could check out 3 other upgrades that I was happy to get. I went to the SWGE preview yesterday and I was able. To get a blue limited edition Galaxy’s Edge MB with an AP discount. I am happy with this and will gladly wear it this December for our week long trip.

Checked 3 times throughout the day today, and each time only the plain color magicbands were available. Either they're really trying to fix the system, or they quietly ended the promotion to stop the inconvenience most people were having. Only time will tell. :surfweb:

Looks like it is fixed for the time being. Currently 50 styles available... still not the version of the stitch band I’ve been searching for for months now >:(

Checked 3 times throughout the day today, and each time only the plain color magicbands were available. Either they're really trying to fix the system, or they quietly ended the promotion to stop the inconvenience most people were having. Only time will tell. :surfweb:
There have been many times throughout the past several months where just the solid bands were showing for a length of time. Don't think it necessarily means anything when it happens.

Looks like it is fixed for the time being. Currently 50 styles available... still not the version of the stitch band I’ve been searching for for months now >:(
Got up at 3am to see if it made a difference and yes showed 50 styles but none of the many different choices either made it to the cart or if it did never made it to checkout.
The system is definitely flawed and they need to do something. I understand supply and demand but why show a product if it wont make it to purchase.

Got up at 3am to see if it made a difference and yes showed 50 styles but none of the many different choices either made it to the cart or if it did never made it to checkout.
The system is definitely flawed and they need to do something. I understand supply and demand but why show a product if it wont make it to purchase.
No need to early get up, I am 6 hours ahead and tried it for several weeks every day from midday until evening - so 6a.m. until 4 p.m. in Orlando - for my upcoming trips, but I've never been successful. Always "out of stock" for every themed band or errors. I think I will just give it up.

After a month of trying I was finally able to purchase my wife and I's second choice. Still bummed we didn't get first choice, but oh well.

I finally gave up on getting my second set of premium magic bands (due to rebooking) and grabbed a couple of complimentary ones. I got a grey one. But I'm going to go to magicyourband.com and get a custom decal. It's not much different from the premiums is cost, but TBH I don't really like the designs on most. So I'm going to make my own instead

To anyone needing the castle band, as of right now it looks to be working! Can't say for certain about any of the others, but just a heads up! :cutie:

Does anyone else get all the way through to paying for the bands and then get this ... We encountered an error. Please try again.

I'm thinking it's some sort of glitch. I've been trying for months now.

To anyone needing the castle band, as of right now it looks to be working! Can't say for certain about any of the others, but just a heads up! :cutie:

I was able to finally order two of the Castle bands and the Stitch Sketch Band. Fingers crossed that they might have fixed things for good and what's showing online is actually what's in stock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter