Maggie Smith has died

I think one of my favourite movies is Keeping Mum. If you haven't seen it, do it. It has an amazing cast (Patrick Swayze, Rowan Atkinson, Kirstin Scott Thomas) and is such a great British dark comedy. Can't say too much without spoiling. But this is one of my rainy day movies I will never get tired of it.

I think this is one of my favourite interviews:

Dan, really? She's a big time actress best known for her roles in Harry Potter as Professor McGonagall and Downton Abbey as the great Dowager Countess of Grantham. Maybe these images of her will help...
Other big movies were:
- Hook
- Sister act
- The First Wives Club

Dan, really? She's a big time actress best known for her roles in Harry Potter as Professor McGonagall and Downton Abbey as the great Dowager Countess of Grantham. Maybe these images of her will help...

View attachment 898482

:sad1: This is indeed a very sad day. Thank you for sharing your gift, Rest in Peace.

View attachment 898483
Not much of a movie goer here, @FoxC63. Never saw a Potter movie nor a DA movie. Your first picture there reminds me a bit of Rachel Dratch from SNL's Debbie Downer skits.

ETA...did not see any of those either, @Karin1984.

--->

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest