Mac Flights

lovegrumpy

DIS Veteran
How many of you have used them? We are trying to plan a trip to Europe. I'm scared about having are rooms booked and not making it the first time.

Do LOTS of research-the rules have changed recently.

I have never used them personally, but we have friends who have in the past, they used it to go over to Europe, but they were camping so they didn't have hotel reservations and other things to worry about which was good, cause they did alot of waiting for flights.

go to www.pepperd.com for LOTS of awesome info about using Space-A (they used to be called MAC flights, now they are AMC flights)

I've used Space A to get from Sigonella-Naples-Rota-Lajes-Norfolk as a Cat 4 and I just flew Hickam-Travis as a Cat 5.

Love Space A - I went home from Germany last month...I have another trip planned at the end of Sept. If you do your research it works....but be flexible! And always have a back up.

I agree with the others, just do your research. I would explain to the hotels that I was booking this tentatively. I would also speak with the hotels and see if they could work with you on your arrival. If you go during a low season then I don't think you shoul have any problems. ENJOY your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter