Lunch with an Imagineer

CarsFanatic

Earning My Ears
Have any of the DisDads had the chance to experience this? My wife just surprised me by telling me I will be enjoying this opportunity on Halloween in Hollywood Studios. What can I expect?

Have any of the DisDads had the chance to experience this? My wife just surprised me by telling me I will be enjoying this opportunity on Halloween in Hollywood Studios. What can I expect?

Wow, that is a fantastic suprise. I haven't had the chance to experience it, but I am curious to here what other people say about it. You'll have to write a trip report, I'm sure we'll all want to hear about your lunch.

I know we wee looking at it and choose not to because of the tight schedule we already have. Interested to hear about it, defiantly on the list of must do at some point

Shoot - that's what I get for not dropping in more often.

I did Lunch with an Imagineer a few years ago with my SIL - she wanted (and still does) to be an Imagineer at some point. The two of us, and several other people, all got to eat with the Imagineer in a private room in the Brown Derby, so we actually had a chance to ask questions.

Now, he would not answer any direct question - asking "Are they going to be making a ride based on Incredibles?" was doomed to get an evasive answer. But asking about the Imagineering process, what kind of things they do, biggest challenge - those were all fair game.

It was fun. I'd like to do it again sometime.

theduck619 said:
How much does it cost?

Website lists it as $60.99 +tax & 18% gratuity for guests 10 and up.
They also have sample menus on Disney website. It is listed under "Special Dinning events"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter