Lost my daughter to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
So very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this most difficult time.

One of the most painful things ever. Nothing can really help.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I haven't been on this board for about a week so I was shocked to read this. I just cannot imagine what you must be going through.

I can't imagine what you are going through, how your heart must ache for her every minute mommasita. Absolutely unthinkable.

I am so very sorry. I thank God that you have a myriad of loved ones surrounding you. Love sent to you and your entire family. And every person that your daughter has touched and that are missing her so intensely.

Lisa

Mommasita,

You have been in my thoughts since I found your post, and will continue to be so. Please know that many of us remain heartbroken for everything that you are facing. You have done so much for many of us on this board. This week through tears thinking of you I thought you must be finding out how many lives your daughter has touched, those stories beyond your knowledge.

Obviously, because she is your daughter. :hug:

Love sent mommasita,

Lisa

I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling.

Yesterday we lost my gem of a father in law. I am thankful he didn't realize my daughter went before him. He had Alzheimer's, and it's been a long road for him.

He passed 7 weeks to the day , and Sunday we have another funeral. It will be the exact room, same funeral parlour. My grief is is just in overload right now. Thank you everyone .

Oh my goodness, so much loss and grief in such a short time. I'm so very sorry and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

So much you and your family are going through in such a short time period
You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts
:hug:

My condolences once more, Mommasita. So sorry to hear this news. You all are in my prayers, God speed for your father-in-law. :hug:

Oh my goodness. Please stay strong and take care of yourself. I'm so sorry for this additional loss. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!