Looking for Silver Dollar City discount ticket

tink fan

Mouseketeer
I'm not having any luck finding discount tickets or season passes to Silver Dollar City in Branson, Mo.

Does anyone know of any discounts?

Thanks!!

AAA members get a`discount, not sure if these have to be prepurchased. We bought season tickets which came with get a friend in free with you, check to see if they still have season pass specials on their website.

I'm not having any luck finding discount tickets or season passes to Silver Dollar City in Branson, Mo.

Does anyone know of any discounts?

Thanks!!

We talking about going here at the end of July...does anyone know what the weather/temps will be like?

End of July is HOT!!! But there are water rides and a great kids water area!! We live 35 minutes from there (in Arkansas) and get season passes every year!! There are a lot of things for adults, even older adults, as well as the kids!! The only thing DH and I refuse to do again is the Giant Barn Swing, as it SCARES US TO DEATH!! But in the heat, the Lost River is great, and so is Amercan Plunge!! And when the grown ups get tired, we take them to the kids area, cant think of it now, where they have water guns (cannons almost!) and even dh loves it in there!! They also have water balloon toss games, that are more like a, well, lets just say its who can soak the other best!! They also, for little kids, have the little fountains that come out of the ground to play in and keep them cool!!! If you need to know anything pm me, as its one of my fave places (after WDW!!)

The barn swing is one of the most thrilling rides I have ever been on, and I have been on many. I still think Powder Keg and Wildfire are two of the best coasters out there.

I agree that the Powder Keg and Wildfire are two of the best roller coasters ever. I have no problem riding those coasters over and over but I can't stand the Great Barn Swing. I rode it once and totally freaked out which I have never done before on a ride.

Last year I got a discounted pass through AAA. This year I bought it straight through SDC early to get a great discount. I don't think SDC is offering any more specials now that the park has opened for the season.

We live in the KC area and always buy our passes before we go down. Our credit union sells them and we get two days for around $10 less than the gate price for one day.

It's not a huge savings but it's better than nothing.

I LOVE that giant barn swing. It's one of the best rides I've ever been on.

AAA tickets must be bought in advance - my MIL usually buys for us, it's a better deal than buying at the gate. If you do buy at the gate, though, check the Web site for specials before you go. They often sell two day tickets for the price of a one day or if you go after 4:00 p.m. you can use your ticket again the next day.

End of July will be extremely hot, but there are ways to cool off.

My family loves Silver Dollar City!

I've always purchased our SDC tickets through reservebranson.com. This ends up giving you a 2 day pass for the price of 1 day.

End of July is HOT!!! But there are water rides and a great kids water area!! We live 35 minutes from there (in Arkansas) and get season passes every year!! There are a lot of things for adults, even older adults, as well as the kids!! The only thing DH and I refuse to do again is the Giant Barn Swing, as it SCARES US TO DEATH!! But in the heat, the Lost River is great, and so is Amercan Plunge!! And when the grown ups get tired, we take them to the kids area, cant think of it now, where they have water guns (cannons almost!) and even dh loves it in there!! They also have water balloon toss games, that are more like a, well, lets just say its who can soak the other best!! They also, for little kids, have the little fountains that come out of the ground to play in and keep them cool!!! If you need to know anything pm me, as its one of my fave places (after WDW!!)

Does anyone have any pics? I'd love to see some. Also, where do you all suggest for us to stay. The kids are 14 and 11...they want a place with a nice pool area.

thanks

I highly recommend the Horizons by Marriott. Lovely pool, game room, activities, etc.

A studio will hold you all, but a 1br would be much nicer! :)

Grand country inn :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It's a indoor waterpark and the also have a outdoor one but it isn't that big more for little kids 1-5 the water park is free to guests they have a vidoe on there website I would put a link but I'm in a hurry I can put on later this evening

I was just there in March for spring break

We like to stay at the Still Waters Resort - it is minutes from SDC and is on the lake. They have everything from a basic hotel room to a multiple-room condo. They have several pools and other neat amenities. Definitely worth a look :thumbsup2

We bought ours through AAA and got the second day free. If you go to the SDC website (probably silverdollarcity.com) you can see photos and even movie clips of many of the rides.

I second Stillwater resort. We stayed there once last year and loved it. We tried two other hotels last year but Stillwater was our favorite so we are now going to stick with Stillwater. We are actually heading to Branson tomorrow for our first weekend trip of the year.

Besides having three great pools, they also have free paddleboats and kayaks to use on Tablerock. The ammenties are seasonal so we won't be using any of those this weekend but we still plan on fishing. Friday can't get here quick enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest