Looking for Magic Moment pins???

ang

"My life, my love, my children"
I hoping someone can help me. I am looking for the "Magic Moment pins" that go crazy with lights when the parade go past at Disney World. I was wondering if they sell these at the Resorts, especailly at Pop Century? Do all stores carry them?

Could you tell me how much they cost? Do they say on them Magic Moment pins? Are they with all the other pins? I just want heads up before I get down there. So, I don't run around with my cut off looking for them.

"Any info on this would be great!! Thanks for your help!!

If you are talking about the light up ones, I got mine from ebay.

I don't know if all the stores carry them or not, but there is a kiosk in the MK across from the Character Festival (by the pooh ride on the way to the tea cups) that sells them. Also, the Hat in MGM had them. I can't remember if the the resorts sold them, but I believe they do.

These pins are so much fun.

Any store that carries the trading pins will carry these (which is just about all of them). They are usually located near all of the other pins. They were $15 when I bought mine.

I love having my "moments" at WDW.

Just to let you know they go through batteries like crazy and the batteries are not cheap. I love mine anyway!!:D

Just got some from e-bay. They have a disney price tag of $15.00 on them. I paid less than that for two! Good luck.:firefight

What do they look like? I would like to find out more. I think my DD would love to have one for our upcoming trip. I looked on ebay, but there are tons of pins listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter