looking for imput on our touring plan

kerriemiller

How do you people get anything done around here
DH, DD3, DD5 (these will be their ages when we go they have Sept and Oct Bdays) and myself are going to me staying at AoA 10-13 to 10-20. This is what I have in mind
10-13 check in, get settled, explore, eat lunch at the resort, 5:15 Spirt of Aloha
10-14 9:25 CRT, MK day
10-15 Epcot day for f&w
10-16 MK day
10-17 AK in the morning, Safari several times, Nemo show, Lion King show,
DHS after lunch and break, try to see Ariel, Belle, Disney Jr and Fantasmic (thinking Fantasmic dinner package)
10-18 MK
10-19 here is where I need help anything out of parks Im using a crowd predictor and the crowds on a 1 to 10 scale are pretty high Im leaning toward another split AK/DHS day this is our last night and the next day is DD5s actual 5th bday so I kind of want to do something for that but I would need to include DD3 also I was thinking maybe tea at GF
The girls are done by 9 pm at the lastest and we dont make them get up any earlier then 8 am
Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter