• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for capri pants?

wmackleit

Mouseketeer
anyone know where I still find capri pants. I would love to get some for my Dec. 1st trip.

Thanks,

:)

Try Chadwicks.com. They might have some on sale from summer. If you call them and say VALUE as a code supposedly you can get 15% off that.

Leslie

Capri pants are in my plans for our November trip. If you garage sale or thrift store shop, why not buy long pants (cheap) and cut them off and trim them with all the great trims that are out there or just hem them. Just a thought, I'm working on a pair for my daughter right now. I paid $.50 for the jeans and $.99 for the trim.

Don't know about where you live, but our Wal-Mart has lots of them on the clearance rack for $2-$3. They also had short-sleeved and sleeveless tops for $1.50-$2:p

I bought a couple pairs at Kohl's over the weekend. They were on their clearance racks--about $10 a pair.

KMart runs periodic sales on them year round, also. I agree with vgsmom about cutting long pants. I just cut up some outdated stirrups into capris. Works great!

macys.com has tons of capris left in the 75-85% off clearence section of the womens dept! you can get some great deals there! Theres also nice cheap tees and stuff! ALso check mens for polos and stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter