Longtime Lurker, just moved to FL!

MaximusHess

Earning My Ears
Greetings,

I have been a longtime lurker on this site and finally have an official sign-on, woo-hoo!! I'm from the great state of Pennsylvania and was given a job opportunity to relocate to Florida. So I'm here in sunny South Florida and loving it, its closer to Disney but still a good hike. Looking forward to many trips up north to see Mickey and friends. This year was first year we decided to get AP and from our summer trip we splurged and purchased DVC. We just regret we did not purchase sooner, but better late then never!

The magic has not died with me!

Looking forward to having many conversations with my fellow enthusiast!

The idea of moving to Florida has crossed my mind many times over the past several years. I would likely make the move when I retire and go to work for The Mouse.

The idea of moving to Florida has crossed my mind many times over the past several years. I would likely make the move when I retire and go to work for The Mouse.

This is something my husband and I would love to do too. :)

Welcome, and so glad you're enjoying Florida, Maximus! And congrats on the APs and DVC membership! Once you've had the DVC long enough to form an opinion about it, please consider letting us know your thoughts on it. I've been very curious over the years as to whether it's a good value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!