London Trouble

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
Ah the unplanned inconveniences of travel!

I'm curious ... but I suppose Disney doesn't travel anywhere with the group via the subway. Still the streets would be extra crowded with cars and buses during a strike.

London Subway Workers Strike

Ah the unplanned inconveniences of travel!

I'm curious ... but I suppose Disney doesn't travel anywhere with the group via the subway. Still the streets would be extra crowded with cars and buses during a strike.[/URL]
Anything like this that disrupts the normal flow of travel/traffic is going to impact the tour. If it takes Londoners longer to get around, chances are excellent it will take ABD longer, too. I'm assuming those poor Guides will just have to work extra hard to work around this!

Sayhello

fwiw, DH says all the people in his London office are stayng home today, as the strike was pre announced. So maybe it won't be too bad if a lot of companies do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter