LLMP booking issue!

disneylover0415

Earning My Ears
Ah my credit card wouldn't go through this am. Finally I deleted the card and entered a new one (after so many other trouble shooting) in those 15 minutes Tianas went from 1 pm to 4 pm!!!!

I am so upset- we were supposed to be meeting my husband at HS that afternoon (he has a work conference in the morning at disney) and yes I know this seems irrational but I had been researching and was ready at 6 am CST. And now if we want to do Tianas the earliest we can get to HS (with the Minnie van $$$) is 5.

If we had the 1 pm res like we had hoped we could have gone back to the hotel and enjoyed some down time

Has cast members ever helped with this??? It's a party of 3.

You can also try for a VQ or catching a drop earlier in the day, if the ride is running well it will randomly pop up day of in LLMP. TBA isn’t going anywhere, I’d drop it and keep the plans to go see your DH in DHS. Maybe you snag TBA day of, maybe you catch it next time you’re in WDW.

You can call and ask today if they’ll put you at 1pm. I wouldn’t think so but who knows?

For others, this is a known issue with LL booking. Too many charges in a short period of time can result in fraud alerts. If you take the time to clear them you lose your selections. Have multiple cards ready to go. Disney gift cards are also a work around but we did have someone who froze their gc (probably typed the pin in wrong) and that takes a day or two and a call to Disney to unfreeze, so use copy paste from your phone notes to prevent that.

Seems like a banking issue, not a booking issue. At any rate, it sounds like TIA is important as is meeting your husband. You could be in MK for the morning, park hop to Studios at noon, and then back to MK for early evening. Is there a later time for TIA you could modify it too that would allow you to hop back later?

You could try communicating with the MDE chat feature. I think you actually do chat with a real person. Explain the situation (cut and paste your first two paragraphs), and ask nicely. They might be able to help - I know CMs can certainly help when you go in person at the parks.

Otherwise, you can periodically try modifying your Tiana LLMP time. Just go into the modify feature and check for a time that you prefer. If there is nothing there, refresh the screen. People do change their plans, making for new times to appear.

Ah my credit card wouldn't go through this am. Finally I deleted the card and entered a new one (after so many other trouble shooting) in those 15 minutes Tianas went from 1 pm to 4 pm!!!!

I am so upset- we were supposed to be meeting my husband at HS that afternoon (he has a work conference in the morning at disney) and yes I know this seems irrational but I had been researching and was ready at 6 am CST. And now if we want to do Tianas the earliest we can get to HS (with the Minnie van $$$) is 5.

If we had the 1 pm res like we had hoped we could have gone back to the hotel and enjoyed some down time

Has cast members ever helped with this??? It's a party of 3.
I think things have gotten better, but we had a 6:30 Multi Pass reservation. We spoke to someone else while trying to figure out if it was open or closed, and she had a 1pm reservation and had not been able to ride either.

Either way, try for the virtual queue. You may end up with a time earlier than 1pm and you can still have that downtime at the resort. Sorry for the hassle and inconvenience, but you’ll still have a great trip. 😊

For anyone else reading, whatever you’re budgeting for Multi Pass and Single Pass, get a Disney gift card. I’ve read multiple reports like this. The Disney gift card won’t decline. If you under-budget, you’ll have fewer transactions that need to go through on a credit card. If you over-budget, just use the remaining balance while you travel.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest