LL Question

WildBill83

Earning My Ears
I know this probably has been asked before, but I'm late to the conversation....

If my Tier 1 LL isn't until 3:30pm, does that mean I can't book another one until after that? Or can I book another one after waiting X amount of hours? Thanks.

-Bill

I know this probably has been asked before, but I'm late to the conversation....

If my Tier 1 LL isn't until 3:30pm, does that mean I can't book another one until after that? Or can I book another one after waiting X amount of hours? Thanks.

-Bill
Once you tap into an LLMP reservation in either tier, you can book another in either tier. The limit of one Tier 1 LLMP reservation only applies until you have tapped into your first LLMP. So, if you have an 11:00 Tier 2 and a 3:30 Tier 1, tapping in to the 11:00 Tier 2 lets you book another Tier 1. There is no booking another LLMP "after waiting X number of hours." The 2-hour rule is gone. It's tap in to one, book another. As far as I know (and I do follow the issue), you cannot have more than three active LLMPs at a time. Multi-experience passes (MEPs, aka anytime passes, experience redemptions and by a few other names) do not count against your limit of three, nor do expired LLMPs, even if you are within the grace period for the expired LLMPs and can still use them.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest