LL’s for shows

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been turned away from a show like Indiana Jones or Frozen in HS because they didn’t have a LL? I’ve always just gotten there ten minutes early at most, but the Thrill Data site has been showing LL distribution for Indiana Jones being gone by about 4. Are there shows you have to arrive very early for without a LL?

We have been able to walk into Frozen 10-15 minutes before showtime. The theater can fill a few minutes before the show starts. Not HS, but we and several hundred other people did not get into Lion King at AK. We go in late August when crowds are low, so YMMV.

Thrill Data site has been showing LL distribution for Indiana Jones being gone by about 4.
With the Shows you have to look at their schedule. For example in your example Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular the last show is scheduled for 4:30 currently. The reserved LL space will be released early and the Standby Queue will fill in.

Dave

You don't typically need an LL to get into a show, though the best seats are generally reserved for the LL crowd. It doesn't really save you time as you still need to show up early if you want the prime locations. I have often slipped into the Lion King as they are loading and was still seated in a main section and not the extended section that they have on a couple of the sides.

We were turned away from Indiana Jones twice because we did not have a LL and the theatre was filled. The first time we arrived as the show was starting, the second time we arrived 15 mins before show time and were still told the theatre was full. That show fills to capacity most showings so if you wish to go standby I would recommend arriving a minimum of 30 mins early.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest