Liza With A 'Z'!!!

Saxton

DIS Veteran
TV alert - Liza With A 'Z' is on Showtime at 8:00 tonight!! I will be glued to my couch watching and singing along with every song ... especially since I have the CD completely memorized! I think this should be a national holiday for Broadway & theater lovin' folks. Gotta love Liza!

I have it set-up to record on my TiVo, popcorn popped, and candles arrayed like a shrine around the project TV.

Geez, I remember this being on when I was in college. Has it really been THAT LONG? Or, could I really be THAT OLD?

I knew it was coming.. but have a performance tonight so I surely would have forgotten to record it.... Thanks for the heads up!!

Kathy

I dont know if its a Comcast thing or a Showtime thing but this weekend is also free preview weekend so anyone who has comcast and doesnt get showtime , you should be getting it right now untill Monday.

I have a drag show tonight so I'll be DVR'ing it

:teeth:

DVD is on sale already. Target has it for 22.99 and they'll give a 5.00 gift card with the purchase of it. (as of this past Sunday's flyer)

I had DVR'd this, and finally watched it this weekend.

"Ring Them Bells" was a masterpiece. I watched it so many times I've almost learned all of the words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter