LIVE FROM THE "BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME" 8/20 REPO CRUISE

Hi Winechick!!! :wave2: (Tracy)

got a nice pic of you and Bill, i have to download and send you one.

Hope all is well!!!

I miss the Repo cruise!!!!!!!!! :sad1:

ceejay13 said:
Just got my postcard from Castaway Cay today from the repo. Anyone else get them sooner??

Mine came home with me :( I thought the post office closed at 4:30 so I could only mail two cards (the number of extra stamps Donna had :goodvibes ) so I brought mine home with me. But I hear one arrived in Boston on Monday or Saturday. Mom hasn't said anything if she got hers.

Thanks Melinda! The wine chick is doing well. Busy with work, still have this stupid cold thing going on, but I'm good. Miss you guys too (hey your DH FINALLY sent me that e-mail :rotfl2: )

Tracy

I was looking for this thread last week, and so I have marked some of the pictures and video in case I go looking again.

LA Pictures - Page 6,7 & 10
LA Video - Page 14
Acapulco Pictures - Pages 19, 26
Panama City Pictures - Page 30
Canal Pictures - 41,44,47,49*,51,54(recap),60,Alvaro's pics 69-71, 74,78,79
Canal Video - Page 85 (GoofyGuy), Page 89 (Jennifer & Dave Marx)

Happy Holidays all you "Fools"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter