Linked Canadian tickets question.

Canadiangirl84

Earning My Ears
For those with their discount Canadian tickets linked to the my Disney experience do your tickets say Canadian resident tickets or do they just say magic your way tickets? I ask because I booked a package by phone and the package says Canadian resident my way package but my tickets just say magic your way park hoppers.

The tickets would only say Magic your way park hoppers. The Canadian resident thing was just a discount not a specific category of ticket. Disney will have a special flag on your DME that mentions you are required to show ID to activate the tickets but you won't see that.

We bought these tickets. Do I need to check in and get my Magic Bands before I go somewhere to show my passport, or can I do this at guest relations (say at Disney Springs) in the morning before we check into our hotel?

We bought these tickets. Do I need to check in and get my Magic Bands before I go somewhere to show my passport, or can I do this at guest relations (say at Disney Springs) in the morning before we check into our hotel?
I check in first. I wouldn’t want to leave my car parked loaded with my luggage, electronics, etc in a DS parkade. Then you can go to whatever Guest Relations is closest to you or the park your going to. I think I had to touch my MB to the reader, trying to remember!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!