Lines at Voodoo

JasonMak2000

Mouseketeer
Curious about how the lines have been at Voodoo Doughnuts lately. I heard they were pretty long initially with some reports of up to an hour wait. That was also right around spring break. If anyone has been by lately I'd love to hear what its like now.

The line was quite long in the afternoon about a month ago, but much shorter when I went around 8 AM. (Not super recent I know). I expect it will remain busy throughout the summer.

We were there one night last week. I think our wait was probably about 30 mins. That was around 11 pm.

We went around 9am for breakfast last week and there was one family waiting, so we got straight in as she was letting them in as we walked up.......there was a line of around 10 or 12 inside, but it moves very quickly.........

So good!!!

We went in April. We tried about 8 at night and the line was really long, they said a good 45 minutes. We asked when they open in the morning and they said until about 10 it was a really short wait. We showed up the next morning (Sunday) about 9 and there was maybe a 10 minute wait inside.

We were there a few weeks ago about 2pm and waited in line outside for about 15 minutes. Once inside we waited another 5 minutes to be served.

We stopped by two nights ago at about 9 pm,
but the line looked really long, so we did not wait.

Sorry to hijack, but how late is Voodoo open? Are the donuts pretty picked over late at night? DH and I are visiting one night only for HHN and are hoping to pick up some on our way out of HHN.

My guess is that most 'locals' (and hotel guests for breakfast in the morning) pick up donuts at the end of the night on the way out of the park to take them home with them. So that might explain the longer waits at night.

My guess is that most 'locals' (and hotel guests for breakfast in the morning) pick up donuts at the end of the night on the way out of the park to take them home with them. So that might explain the longer waits at night.

Yup that was our original plan to pick up at night to take back to the hotel. It was so busy we just came back in the morning with a much shorter wait.

Sorry to hijack, but how late is Voodoo open? Are the donuts pretty picked over late at night? DH and I are visiting one night only for HHN and are hoping to pick up some on our way out of HHN.

While were there, we stopped in around 11:30 pm. We were worried about them being picked over, but they were still making new batches at that time. Some of the kinds we wanted were out and available again while we were waiting. They had an employee coming out frequently to update the line on what was available and what was out.

I read online that you can now call/email/text your order in ahead of time. Do you still have to wait in the line? Or is there a designated "pickup area"?

I read online that you can now call/email/text your order in ahead of time. Do you still have to wait in the line? Or is there a designated "pickup area"?

Wow- that is great to know! Maybe you bypass the outdoor line and just go inside?

Oh- and I have to comment on your name- SC Sabresfan! I live in Buffalo (Lockport)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter