Lilohulagirl and the crew's Disney Xmas

Lilohulagirl

Mouseketeer
CAST -
Me LHGirl - Disney mad and completely obsessed !
DH - Supposedly is going again, for my sake. But loves seeking out Characters for photos.
DD - 17 mths and Loves everything to do with Mickey Mouse and is a major Playhouse Disney Fan.

Wed 19th December -
Had to leave home at 5am!!!! And get the underground to Kings Cross. Once DD was awake that was it she stayed awake the whole journey.
Took the Disney express and left about 8.35.
DD screamed the whole way, Was very stressfull. I had wanted to fly but DH hates flying. The 3 hr trip was way too long for her and she just wanted to run around.
We finally arrived and bypassed the Disney express check in as the queue was so long!!! We took the bags with us to Mc Donalds. And had lunch then began our walk to the Cheyenne. Was raining which wasnt a shock to me, as ir always does in the winter.
Took us a while to find the reception. As the themeing was so good.
Finally got checked in.
Picture005.jpg

After a chance to sit down and unpack we headed for the Disneyland Park and had a front row spot for Once Upon a dream parade. I loved this. Especially the Lion King float with the excellent animatronics!!!
We picked up a envelope for the santa letter from city hall and headed for Space Mountain. DD was asleep. The baby Switch was excellent. I had to wait at the exit while DH rode then I got on straight after. This is one of our fav rides!
Then onto Candleabration where I ended up in tears, it was so lovely !

We then go on BTM which is the first time I've been on this one. And I loved it the views were fantastic at night!!!!
And after dinner we headed back to the hotel for another fun packed day.

aww it sounds so exciting!!!! I can't wait to go! Is reception hard to find then at the Cheyenne?

It was difficult its tucked away behind the main buildings. And where the themeing is so good we just got lost. As soon as you see the Chuckwagon cafe its just near that. Bet you cant wait !!!

we went in nov for 2 nights and satyed in cheyenne , it was fab

i am in the proccess of pricing up another trip for october lol

will be booking it soon

i reckon its going to cost about about £835 for 6 days /5 nights , and that includes flights from the isle of man

The room at Cheyenne looks great! Love the bunk beds. If only they had bunk beds in all the hotels lol. Whereabouts do you live? Just wondering as you had to leave home at 5 to get the underground.

Look forward to the next part of your TR.

Oooh this is making me want to go back to the cheyenne - although they seem to have new bunk beds, the last time I stayed mine had bullet holes in!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter