Lightning Lane multi-pass with family— booking question

si-am

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody, We are a group of 3, all linked for our trip. If we book a LL MP for all of us, but one person chooses to opt out and not scan in, will all 3 of us still be able to book another LL once 2 of us scan in?

Or… is there a way to book separate LL at the start without it being too complicated?

Our party is me (who will ride anything), my brother (who will ride some thrill rides but not all), and my mom (who will ride no thrill rides.) what’s the best way to handle this with LL?

Thank you!

When you make your reservations, you will be prompted to choose who is going, and you should check only those who intend to ride. If two of you choose one ride, the third can choose a completely different ride (for example, you could all choose Peter Pan and Little Mermaid, you and brother could choose Haunted Mansion while Mom chooses Small World). I wouldn't book all three of you for thrill rides with the idea of scanning two, because all three would have to scan before another choice can be booked, and some rides have two scans that require tickets be scanned at the SECOND touchpoint (possibly well inside the queue and difficult to access if you're not riding) before the next selection can be made.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest