liberty tavern DP question

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
i plan on doing the character dinner at the LT. I looked at the menu and they have dessert not inlcuded in the character dinner price. its additional. With the dining plan is it included? and i dont see a childrens menu. there is mac and cheese with the dinner but my son will NOT eat stouffers mac an cheese. looking for somthing like a grilled cheese or chicken nuggets..

The children get the same food as the adults. Dessert is included and is typically apple or cherry cobbler with ice cream. You may purchase a different dessert for cash, no exchanges even with the DDP.

HTH- Sheli

The standard dessert is included. It is only special desserts that are additional cost.

Sorry, no grilled cheese nor chicken nuggets at LTT. The child menus has the macaroni and cheese, turkey, salmon or corn dogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter