Let's not forget the disney visa????????

nanatink

DIS Veteran
Has anyone called. The cm I had cut me off when I asked and sent me to the disney web site for specials. For those in the know where on the disney web site do you go. To tell you the truth I don't like a few things on there site. The begining just irritates me. You have to wait until the music ends to go and do a search.

I just went on the bank one website - nothing for WDW. There is a ship board credit for DCL and a couple of offers for DL; but nothing for WDW. I wish they would do something for us... atleast tripple miles (which is what they have going for DL)

I know you would think there would be better perks to having the card. I'm new to the card and am not thrilled with it.

I'm really surprised that there is nothing for WDW. Isn't that supposed to be one of the perks. THey've always had something it seems when we checked. It maynot have been as good as other things but it was at least something. I feel so left out.

I got the Disney visa last year, and received a discount on rooms, if they do not offer any discounts this year for Disney visa holders, then I will cancel my card. I only got it for WDW perks.

They should be ashamed for having 0 offers for WDW for months now. You'd think they'd at least do some token offer like $25 Disney Dollars for booking a package or something. But right now I'm sitting on $868 from my Disney Visa...hope to pay for most of our meals with it...so I'm not complaining too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter