"let The Maddness Begin" 'yarc'

windwalker

I need an Adventure
It's that time boys and girls, the first day of winter is tomorrow and so is the beginning of "Taper Maddness". So relax and enjoy it, a free licence to be nutty and got in touch to your Goofy side.

Are you ready to abandon good sense and better judgement and join the crazed prince and princesses of the "YARC".

Those of you who have never experienced it are probably wondering what this crazed Panda is talking about. Those of you who are Vets know the fun of taper maddness.

Join us as we taper down to the day we wage our personal battles against the baddest distances out there. We all go through periods of self dought, periods where we just know we have lost every bit of our fitness and there is no way we can finish.

Remember you are not alone out there both here for daily motivation and at the race it's self. When you put on that magic florecent lime green armor we become more than we were, we gain the power of TEAM. There are going to be a lot of WISHers all around you out there, helping each other do this thing.

Like the Care bears when we gather we are stronger than we were alone.

ARE WE GONNA DO THIS? CAN I GET A BIG HELL YES!!!

BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC!!!!

Warrior Pandapirate:

OOO RAH!!

I am back on board the yarc wagon charged and ready to rock and roll!!!
:woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

WOO HOO!

Wait... are you sure I haven't lost every bit of fitness? Cause I'm convinced I have...;)

Jen in GA

Believing in the magic is what is getting me through!! and I have to :rotfl2: at the thought of "tapering down" I never tapered up!!

This mental game is bogging me down, so I'm up for letting loose and having fun...
I"M GOING TO DISNEY!! WOOHOO
DLF is ok by me!!

WAHOO!!! I am 75% sure that hopeful I may possibly to get to the start!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! WAHOO!

We leave for WDW 2 weeks from tomorrow, I lost a week somewhere I would have sworn in was 3 weeks till time to go.

EEEEK!

Ok better now.

Party Panda:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter