Legoland hotel or Beach retreat?

momto2js

DIS Veteran
We are doing a last minute one night stay with the destination being legoland. My boys have always wanted to stay at the legoland hotel. SOOO is the hotel worth 2x the beach retreat?

We didn't stay at the Beach retreat but the hotel was well worth it. It was the best part of our trip to Legoland.

we are staying one night at beach retreat because legoland hotel was 3x more for that night. we plan to get dinner at bricks so we can see the hotel.

We haven't stayed at the Beach Retreat - but the convenience of the Legoland hotel was great. It was easy to go back and forth to the park if we wanted, and my kids loved the buffet restaurant (Bricks I think) and the pool. It was nice to not have to wait for the shuttle.

We stayed at the beach retreat in July and enjoyed it. It's a bit of a walk up to the theme park.

The hotel is right outside the gates to the park.

Legoland was a preface to a Disney vacation so we chose beach retreat because it was the cheapest room option.

We actually never made it over there. There was lots to do at the Beach Retreat, rooms were well done and lots of space. The reminder emails I got just before all mentioned the master builder class though.

One thing I didn’t know was that staying there gave us premium parking, handy for driving over!

Hope you had a fun trip! Were you able to take a master class as beach retreat guest? Can kid splay in the Lego playspace in main hotel lobby?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter