Legoland Discounts?

Costco has a 3-day hopper for $90.
If your employer participates in Tickets at Work, they have a 2 day hopper for $80 for adults, $75 for kids for visits through July 1. For visits from July 2 to Dec. 31, the price is $90 and $86
My credit union has 2-day hoppers for $80 per adult, $75 for kids also, through the end of 2018.

Thanks! It looks like all of those are cheaper than the online prices at LEGOLAND.com. My husband won 4-one-day hoppers from the radio station, but there are 5 of us, so I need to buy one for the DD4. I'll check out our credit union and see if they have discounted tickets.

Don’t they always have buy one adult kids get in free? Get on the LEGO mailing list for their catalogs and magazines as they always seem to be in there. If you need it quicker call a local Lego store to see if they have the catalogs.

We usually use the AAA discount. Also if you or your husband have access to a discount ticket buying site through your work, it may have tickets. We have gotten San Diego Zoo that way and it was a huge savings.

What is a hopper at Legoland California? I know they have bundle tickets where you can add the water park or aquarium, but I’ve never heard if a hopper. Where are you hopping?

The hopper is Legoland/waterpark/aquarium. They are all connected and it's easy to go back and forth. Costco is the best deal around right now, but it's for a three day so if you're only going once AAA or Tickets at Work is probably your best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!