Leaving today - where we'll eat

Kaycee

Magic is everywhere if you know where to look
Today's the day - we're leaving for WDW this afternoon! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Here's a list of places we plan to eat. If anyone would like me to check out anything about one of these restaurants for them, please let me know:

'Ohana
Sci Fi Dine In
Donald's Breakfastosaurus
Hollywood & Vine
Rainforest Cafe (DTD)
Earl of Sandwich
Columbia Harbour House
Peco Bill's
Casey's Corner
Aloha Isle
Pizzafari
Maya Grill
Sunshine Season Food Fair
Several counter services around World Showcase - not sure which ones yet, but probably will include Boulangerie Patisserie, Cantina de San Angel, Yakitori House, and Yorkshire County Fish Shop.

We'll be back on the 24th, or late on the 23rd. I'll do a dining review when we get back.

See ya real soon! :wave:

Lucky you!
Enjoy your visit.
I'll be interested to hear about Hollywood and Vine. We really enjoyed our Fantasmic Dinner package there. It's seems as if they've had some menu changes. Can't wait to read your reviews!

--penny

Have a great time, Kaycee!
Sounds like you have some great meals planned. I cant wait to hear the reviews when you get back.
Enjoy! :D

Have a great trip and happy dining!:D

Hope you have a great trip!

I'd like to hear how your breakfast at Donald's Brkst goes, we're debating that one!

Steph

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH I'm lime green with envy!!:bounce: We're trying 'Ohana for the first time in July. Can't wait to read your review. Have a wonderful trip. Hope all goes well and be safe.

hi:wave:
i'd love to hear how your breakfast with donalds goes::yes:: we are still not sure about that one,also sci fi dine in::yes::

thanks eve::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter