Leaving for Galapagos

beachbunny

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be leaving for Ecuador in a few hours. I won't have any internet access while I'm there, but I have my little black notebook. I'll take detailed notes and post a trip report when I return. See you all soon!

DH and I will be leaving for Ecuador in a few hours. I won't have any internet access while I'm there, but I have my little black notebook. I'll take detailed notes and post a trip report when I return. See you all soon!

Have a great Trip!!!!

Can't wait to hear your trip report! Hope to see pics! Have a great trip! :yay:

Hey Tinkerbell,
Aren't you in South Africa? Did you bring a laptop with you? Say hi to Tina and Craig from me.
Abby

Have a great time! :yay: We are on the 7/28 trip and DS and I are looking forward to hearing about your trip before we leave!

Dahly

Have a FABULOUS time! Can't wait to read your trip report when you get back!

Sayhello

Our family is on the 8/11 Ecuador itinerary. It'll be great to hear about your trip and I hope it's a great one. This will be our second ABD trip - we did Knight and Lights in 2007 and just loved it.

Sugarland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter