• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier Steakhouse on New Year's Eve

GoneFishing

Earning My Ears
I just made a PS for Le Cellier Steakhouse on New Year's Eve. They mentioned that they have a special menu for that night and that you can not order off of the regular menu. Does anyone have any insight into this? Do you know what is on the menu for that night?

Thanks!! :D

We ate there last year for NYE and it was the regular menu. Maybe they are doing something special this year? We did need to give our CC to reserve a table though. It is a great restuarant and you won't be disapointed!

Funny you posted this.
I also just made PS for New Years Eve at Le Cellier.
The only extra mention I was given was the spiel about providing a cc number. ;)
Usually I pass. But in this case I wanted to make sure to have a decent meal lined up.
::yes::

I got through immediatley to a CM. I about feel off my chair, as I was expecting to hear a recorded message for several minutes. :jester:

I made a NYE PS at Le Cellier today and she told me that the cost of NYE dinner is $49. So I'm assuming that's not off the normal menu! Not sure what they're trying this year, but DH and I decided to give it a whirl anyway.

I made ressies for NYE at LeCellier as well this morning, and the CM didn't mention anything about a special price or menu. Just the usual CC because it's a holiday... Anybody out there know anything more?

I was HOPING to make it to Epcot today, but we did not make it.
If we go tomorrow, I will ask at Le Cellier.

Interesting.........

I made late lunch PS at Le Cellier because I am planning on using vouchers. CM did not mention anything about a special menu? Anybody know for sure?

Scratch
pirate:

I asked the CM about Le Cellier on NYE.......

This is what she told me.......

That they will have the regular menu at lunch time but will switch to a special holiday menu for dinner.

Sorry forgot to ask what it consists of since I was in shock that I actually got thru without waiting! No coffee in the old system so the brain was not fully functional!LOL

And if anyone interested, I did manage to snag the last PS for Cindy's!

princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

Scratch
pirate:

UH OH!!!!!!!! I just made a reservation at Le Cellier for NYEve today. No mention of a special dinner price. I don't think our party of 10 will be too thrilled if its $49 a head :(

Twinks

Well I popped into Le Cellier a few hours ago.
The CM was busy, but helped a little, for what she knew.
She did not know yet what they would be serving NYE, but this is what she THOUGHT.
She thought they had like a dinner special set for a specific amount. I am sure she told me $35.
I asked if we HAD no choice but what was offered in the special. She thought meals could be ordered from the menu, but it would be limited.
She said again the set amount was like a regular dinner special.
I asked if it would include everything. She said Yes.

But keep in mind another CM kept interrupting us, so she was trying to talk to me and the other CM. And she knew they did not know yet what was being served NYE.

So take that information for what it's worth.

I will check again later with them this Fall and see whatmore I can find out.

I just called and also made a reservation for Le Celleir on NYE and the CM went through the menu really fast but I did catch something about lobster and filet minion! There were a lot of options and it sounded like a 4 course meal, including dessert. I can hardly wait!!

We'll see you all there!

Kathryn :D

Originally posted by AladdinsPrincess
I just called and also made a reservation for Le Celleir on NYE and the CM went through the menu really fast but I did catch something about lobster and filet minion! There were a lot of options and it sounded like a 4 course meal, including dessert. I can hardly wait!!

We'll see you all there!

Kathryn :D

Would you happen to recall if there was another entree choice other than the lobster/filet?

Thanks! ;)

Wow, it sounds great. I can hardly wait. I have broken the news to the rest of our party. Everyone is prepared now at least. I do think it should have been mentioned to us about the special menu on booking though.

See you New Years Eve :)

Twinks

I asked the same question, and this is what I received from my Itinerary Planner at AKL:

I have looked over the Le Cellier menu information for New Year's Eve, and the information is as follows:

New Year's Eve 12/31/04
Hours: 11:30am-3:00pm
4:00pm-11:00pm

Holiday Dinner:
Price: $49.00 Guest 12 and older
(Beverage, Tax and Gratuity not included)
Menu: Starters your choice of: Pan Seared Foie Gras w/ Black Mission Tart, Granny
Smith Apple Salad and Veal Syrup or Grilled Canadian Scallops with Truffle Polenta,
Lobster Oil and Baby Wild Arugula. Entrée; Beef Filets Medallions Au Poivre with Rock
Shrimp Risotto and Watercress Oil. Petite Trio of Le Cellier House Desserts to include
Seasonal Sorbet, Chocolate Club cake and Maple Creme Brulee.

Guest 3-11 will order of the Regular Children's menu

Regular Menu items also available A La Carte

Menus and Prices subject to change

I hope that this helps......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter