Lax/Anaheim hotel?

imamicki2

Mouseketeer
Need to get a hotel for our last night in Cali. Our flight leaves like 7am on Monday morning (June 27th). I was going to get a hotel near airport so that we don't have to fight with traffic and getting kids up at like 2am to get there in time for flight. How far is Anaheim from LAX? A lot of hotels are cheaper there but I don't want to risk being late for flight either! Where should I be looking for cheap hotel? Expedia, travelocity? Any other suggestions?
Thanks to all!

It's about an hour to LAX from Anaheim, with light traffic. If you are getting up really early, the traffic might not be that bad. Also, check out the shuttles! Some hotels may offer shuttle service to the airport for you and yours so you can just roll outta' bed!

I didn't realize it was an hour from Lax! That is way too long and I don't want to chance it with traffic, etc.
Ok, so now I am definately going to get hotel near Lax.
Thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter