Late October or Mid-November?

MelissaMonicaDrake

Mouseketeer
Based on crowds, cost, weather, which is our best week to go for our family of 5?

Oct 24-29 (currently booked, considering switching to Nov)

or

Nov 14-19

Flights look cheaper in Oct (by about a grand...huge jump imo!), but I'm hoping it's just because not all airlines have released Nov dates yet.

We are fine with either mnsshp or mvmcp, so that's not a factor.

If it matters, TP has crowd levels at an overall average (across all parks) at 5.16 for Oct 24-29 and 6.16 for Nov 14-19. Obviously this isn't gospel.

However, keep in mind that their Oct crowd dates are more steady across all days whereas the November dates have some low crowd dates and some 9/10 crowds toward the end.

Also it's possible not everything will be up in early Nov across the all the resorts for Christmas if you are staying on site and that matters to you.

Your tail end in November is getting into Thanksgiving week, so the last two or three days may be pretty busy. The start of your trip would be quieter, but it will probably continue to pick up with each day.

I'm going Nov 10-18 because it's the only dates that work for me. I'm thinking that the 10th-12th will be busy, the 13th-15th will be really nice, and it will just keep getting busier from there.

You October dates would probably be better (unless if there is a major sporting thing I don't know about, check the Wide World of Sports page), but if November works better then you can still have a really good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts