Last wish!!! Stage 4 Colon Cancer

Jeannie Deighan

Earning My Ears
I'm writing this letter on the forum page to find out information and get help!

My mother who has been diagnosed for the second time with Colon cancer. She has been doing chemo for almost 2 years now and the doctors advised that with the chemo treatment she could have 3 years.

My mom has always been a very hard working, loving, and supportive to friends and family. Really to anyone in need or in need of help!!!
She's raised me her daughter as a single mom.

I've asked her many times over what would she love to do or where so would want to go before she passes. Her one wish is to go to Disney world!!

I've tired to do a GoFundMe page and it really didnt help. I've tired to research and get information from anyone who can help.

If anyone can help me in anyway, I would really love to give my mom her one wish in life before I'm unable to make it come true!!!!

Thank you,
Jeannie

Very sorry for what your mom is going through. Hope you can find a way to make the trip happen!

There is an organization called Dream Foundation granting wishes for terminally ill adults. I have no idea what it takes to qualify for it, but you may want to take a look.

Good Luck!

If you Google "adult wish trip," you should find several sites with more information.

I did research adult make a wish foundation but didnt come up with anything.

Campero6 did give a great foundation to look into and I've sent the information just waiting to hear back.

Thank you for the help,
Jeannie

I did research adult make a wish foundation but didnt come up with anything.

Campero6 did give a great foundation to look into and I've sent the information just waiting to hear back.

Thank you for the help,
Jeannie
“adult Wish Trip” is different than “Adult Make a Wish Foundation ”. Try searching again

I’m very sorry for what your mom is struggling with.
Hope this works out for ur family.

Weird! I googled "adult wish trip" before I made my comment, and got ten hits on the first page. When I googled "adult make a wish foundation" just now, same results. Anyway, glad to hear that the Dream Foundation looks promising.

Weird! I googled "adult wish trip" before I made my comment, and got ten hits on the first page. When I googled "adult make a wish foundation" just now, same results. Anyway, glad to hear that the Dream Foundation looks promising.
It probably showed the same for you because you had already search for “adult wish trip first”.
If someone googles “adult make a wish” they are likely to not get those hits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!