Last minute trip to Disney FastPass question

jtslattery

Earning My Ears
Six of us are making a last minute trip to Disney AK. Bought tickets yesterday and tried tor Pandora attractions with no luck. Any ideas? Is it worth it to keep trying on line or we out of luck at this point (two weeks out). Any ideas of of best way without FP -Thanks

1. Is it worth it to keep trying on line...
2. Any ideas of of best way without FP -Thanks
1. Always.
2. Rope drop, arrive very early AM. -and/or-
Enter FoP line 5-15 minutes before park closing time.

First, :welcome: to DISboards!

For me, a morning person, rope drop is the way to go. Be at the park entrance 90 minutes before opening and you will be at or near the front of the crowd. After FoP head right over to Navi River and ride with little or no wait. You will be finished with both Pandora rides in 15 to 20 minutes after opening. In August I arrived at 7:30am for a 9am opening and rode FoP, Navi, Bug's Life, Dinosaur, FP'd the Safari, and was waiting at the Flametree BBQ for an early lunch at 10:50am.
Wishing you a pixiedust: visit!

Six of us are making a last minute trip to Disney AK. Bought tickets yesterday and tried tor Pandora attractions with no luck. Any ideas? Is it worth it to keep trying on line or we out of luck at this point (two weeks out). Any ideas of of best way without FP -Thanks

Always worth it to keep checking. I would do so multiple times each day up to day of.

If you choose rope drop, you need to be AT THE GATES about an hour before park opening. That puts you toward the crowd that WILL be there waiting. They will start letting people onto FoP 15-30 min before scheduled opening.

Personally, I'd do the early morning before rope drop AND also get in line again just before closing. You'll want to ride it more than once!

If you keep trying I would split your party up into groups of 2. Thats the best bet of getting a FP. We were able to get Naavi River Ride this way. Finding a pass for our group of four is always hard, I can't imagine getting much luck with a group of 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter