Landrys Card Question

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I have a Landrys card, but my DH doesn't. We leave this weekend for WDW, and we are in the process of possibly changing some of our plans around. There is a slight chance we may want to eat at Rainforest Cafe and Yak and Yeti now. If we do, it will be on December 16. My DH's BD is in December, so I know if he had a card, he would get the additional $25 coupon. Is it too late to sign up? If he still can, can he sign up in the restaurant and automatically get the coupons on the card?

That's a pretty darn quick turnaround. I know when we signed up for the card, it took about a week to register. It may be less time for some, but I wouldn't sign up expecting to get the birthday bonus in 5 days time.

That's a pretty darn quick turnaround. I know when we signed up for the card, it took about a week to register. It may be less time for some, but I wouldn't sign up expecting to get the birthday bonus in 5 days time.
Ok, thanks. That's what I needed to know. I wasn't sure if it was automatically available or not. We will just skip RFC and use our 10% DVC discount at Y&Y.

Last edited:
I have a Landrys card, but my DH doesn't. We leave this weekend for WDW, and we are in the process of possibly changing some of our plans around. There is a slight chance we may want to eat at Rainforest Cafe and Yak and Yeti now. If we do, it will be on December 16. My DH's BD is in December, so I know if he had a card, he would get the additional $25 coupon. Is it too late to sign up? If he still can, can he sign up in the restaurant and automatically get the coupons on the card?
The FAQs for the Landry's card has answers to your questions:
https://www.landrysselect.com/faq/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter