Land and Sea Check in

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I just got my DCL Passporter and I can't put it down!:)

The section on Embarkation mentions that for those guest that are Land and Sea and don't need the stateroom keys they don't go through check in they "proceed down the gangway".:confused:

Will this be obvious?

What should I look for?

What has other land and sea cruisers done?

I have never been on a cruise yet, but I have learned just about everything here. With the land/sea you checkin at the hotel. The KTTW card that is given to you will be used for the park portion and the ship portion of your vacation. You hand all your documentation for the cruise during checkin too the hotel, also. When you arrive at port you have to show your birth certificates and drivers liscense(for adults).
If I am wrong on any of this please quote me someone!

You must be sailing right before us! Happy sailing:smooth:

Marykatesmom: It will be very obvious where you go. Once you get into the terminal, there are rows on check in desks to the left, couches and chairs to the right, and at the end of the room slightly left will be the large yellow Mickey ears which are the entrance to the gangway. There is no need for you to check in at the check in desk--just go straight to the ears with you KTTW and your ID.

Thanks for the information:) !

After 4 days of WDW I can imagine myself just getting in line without thinking:smooth: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter