Lake Guntersville Alabama GG : Sign Up

Some things were not meant to be filleted.....ya HEAR THAT, Ms Elaina Bobbit???

DH is considering bringing his boat... Actually, I'm encouraging him to bring it. In case anyone's interested! :thumbsup2

DH is considering bringing his boat... Actually, I'm encouraging him to bring it. In case anyone's interested! :thumbsup2

I wanted to bring our's but I'll be tow'n the TT and DW isn't up for pull'n the boat long distances.
I was think'n bout bring'n the jon boat with my 5 HP motor to putt around in tho :confused3,,I can stick it in the back of the truck.

I wanted to bring our's but I'll be tow'n the TT and DW isn't up for pull'n the boat long distances.
I was think'n bout bring'n the jon boat with my 5 HP motor to putt around in tho :confused3,,I can stick it in the back of the truck.

But, we won't be able to bring the buggy then. Dilemna.

Im all "ressed" up with no place to go!!!

I just found this new news on the website!!!!

Coming Early Summer 2010!!!
A new resort pool is in the works for Little Mountain Resort!

Little Mountain Resort is pleased to announce the newest addition to the resort's amenities. A large resort style family pool will be built this spring, with an expected ground breaking in the first week of March. The pool will be the largest of our three pools and will have features like a zero entry(walk in like at a Beach), sprinkle jets, geisers, an in-water tanning ledge, and more. Keep checking here for the latest updates and news

I wonder, since this is a marina...if they will have boat rentals?

I wonder, since this is a marina...if they will have boat rentals?

No. At least they didn't last year. You can leave your boat there 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken. Anyone close enough could drop the boat off early and bring the camper later. We don't own a boat, or we could do that.

No. At least they didn't last year. You can leave your boat there 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken. Anyone close enough could drop the boat off early and bring the camper later. We don't own a boat, or we could do that.

We have a boat, but not a camper.:mad:

Ok, I think I'e got this stuff lined up (thats until the family screws it up again) We will be leaving the Fort on the 5th and checking into Little Mt. on the 6th leaving the 10th.
When I called the nice lady I told her I was with The Dis Fort Fiends group and she said "WHO"???? So after spelling it and laughing for a few min we got the name straight. She looked down her list and found the names I knew would be under that group and she said that Carol was under "sport friends" and Roger was under "Dis/14" anyway I am there.

She probably has me classified under "Sport Beans". And Frank and Denise under "Short Jeans".

LMAO...thats some funny stuff!!!! DId you tell them to fix all the craziness?

I spelled it out 5 or 6 times for here until she got it then explained its origin lol.

I may not be able to make it. I was planning on leaving the fort on the 6th and getting there on the 7th, but I just found out that one of the college classes I need will be the 7th through the 11th. That means I will be driving overnight home from the fort and then up early to be at school for 9. I am hoping the dates are wrong and it is the next week. If that is the case, then I can go.

If I can't make it, I am gonna take the bull by the horns and start planning an early August GG in Mandeville, LA around the corner from Rog. Somewhere in Mississippi would be nice too if anyone has any ideas. I am GONNA meet you guys come heck or high water!!!!!!!!!!

I may not be able to make it. I was planning on leaving the fort on the 6th and getting there on the 7th, but I just found out that one of the college classes I need will be the 7th through the 11th. That means I will be driving overnight home from the fort and then up early to be at school for 9. I am hoping the dates are wrong and it is the next week. If that is the case, then I can go.

If I can't make it, I am gonna take the bull by the horns and start planning an early August GG in Mandeville, LA around the corner from Rog. Somewhere in Mississippi would be nice too if anyone has any ideas. I am GONNA meet you guys come heck or high water!!!!!!!!!!

If you cant make Guntersville,,after you meet up with Rog in Aug,,you'll havta come fish'n at the Fort in Oct, :thumbsup2

If you cant make Guntersville,,after you meet up with Rog in Aug,,you'll havta come fish'n at the Fort in Oct, :thumbsup2

Doubt I can make in Oct. You need to try to make it in August. We can find a place close central enough for even you Tennessee folk!!! Especially you Tennessee folk.

You can always meet with us at the Fort since it seems we will be there the same time and I can fill you in on a few people that you would meet in Guntersville:rolleyes1 it may cure ya:laughing:

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest