LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Lady Boadicea

The Princess Of Quite Alot
poster5.jpg View attachment 200774
*** UPDATE 2/12/18***
I am closing my thread. I just do not have the time anymore and I do not like to disappoint people when I am not able to complete their requests in time. I have enjoyed my time here and I really hope I can return once things settle down in my life.
I am not taking any new requests at this time until further notice. Thanks for your understanding!

Flickr has changed their free accounts to 50 hidden photos so I have removed all of my images from their site.

Last edited:

If possible, I would love to have the Disney Cruise line Mickey Word Head. We are going on the Disney Wonder June 2-9, 2014. If you could possibly include Alaska on the right ear (substitute Alaska where you have the date on the right ear)?

Our names are: Carl, Lisa, Alec, Olivia

Not sure if just want to repeat the names? Or, the Ports of Call are Juneau, Tracy Arm, Ketchikan, Skagway?

Thank you so much.

I love your DISigns!

May I please have this Aulani one LadyBAulani3_zpsfdc0b4f9.gif with the Powell Family and 2015?

Thanks!

Would it be possible to get the exact same design but with my sister's family names? They are traveling with us and I would love to surprise them.

1. Jeff, Susan, Katie, Bobbie (on one design)
2. Thalia, Dana, Ethan (on another design)

Sorry for all the requests. Everything else is the same, just the names are different on each design. Hopefully this won't be too much trouble.

Thank you in advance,
Lisa

We are taking our Dance Team to disney for a dance competition!

Anything mickey or minnie head. With CENTER STAGE GRAND NATIONALS would be much loved! These girls love pink and black.

Could they each have one with their name too??
Francheska
Malina
Paighton
Keaton
Quincy
Marina
Mya
Dance Moms
Ms. Amy

I know your time is precious. If you only have time for the first one I understand!

Hi LadyB,

Can I please request the "Keeping cool in Alaska" cruise DISign for The Ruiz Family with a date of June 2014.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Hi LadyB - I was just enjoying looking through your creations! So talented! I see you made a Frozen water bottle label. Is it possible to get it for Lucas' 4th Birthday?
Also, do you make candy wrapper labels as well (for a hershey bar)? If so, could I get a matching wrapper?

Many thanks!!

Hi Lady B,
So glad to see you back!

Can I please request this Frozen disign?
LadyBFrznBDay3_zps9d6cef2a.jpg
With Happy 5th Birthday Leah

Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!