Labadee questions

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
1st visit to Labadee coming up and I have a couple of questions:

Do they have showers on the island?

Is there one beach better than the other if you want to snorkel and see fish?

By looking at photos it doesn't look like they have shade umbrellas, can you bring your own?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Adrenaline Beach is best for snorkeling I believe. Not sure about showers, we didn't look for them. We found shade in the trees, I think there were umbrellas but I can't remember for sure.

By looking at photos it doesn't look like they have shade umbrellas, can you bring your own?

We were at Nellie's beach. There were showers in the restrooms. Umbrellas were available for a fee. We were off the ship early and found shade where the trees were and liked the option so much more. I guess you could bring one but why lug it around and try and store in your stateroom.

We were at Nellie's beach. There were showers in the restrooms. Umbrellas were available for a fee. We were off the ship early and found shade where the trees were and liked the option so much more. I guess you could bring one but why lug it around and try and store in your stateroom.
Thank you. We were looking at Adrenaline beach (better snorkeling) and there are no trees for shade. As long as they have the umbrellas to rent, that is great news. I definitely do not want to pack more stuff.

'

Yes there are showers on the island. A lot of folks prefer columbus cove as it is not as hot and rocky as adrenaline beach. You can rent umbrellas on the beach.

A lot of folks prefer columbus cove as it is not as hot and rocky as adrenaline beach.
I like Columbus Cove for that very reason. Also because there are seemingly less people. And more trees for shade.

I don't think you'd see a whole lot while snorkelling though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!