La Hacienda de San Angel portions sharable?

SquashBanana

Mouseketeer
I am considering bringing our family to La Hacienda de San Angel at Epcot. Are the entree portion sizes shareable? The menu is a little pricey for our budget but not so much if we can split meals. Thanks!

To us it is not shareable. We in general will eat 2 CS meals and a light breakfast or a light breakfast a TS with a snack later. With that the outside cantina while also pricey is also very good with the same food and kitchen but a smaller plate. The food as good at the TS and CS but if you are putting weight on value of size compared to other places you may find this low on the value chart. You can sit in the actual restaurant with your CS food if you go for lunch. I will add I have never had a meal I did not like in any country in EPCOT. The only place in EPCOT we steer clear of is sunshine seasons which ironically was great 15-20 years go and prior as they used ingredients grown at the land.

We actually wanted to eat at the quick service option, but we were afraid it would be too hot to eat outside. Great to know that we have the option of eating indoors!

The only place in EPCOT we steer clear of is sunshine seasons which ironically was great 15-20 years go and prior as they used ingredients grown at the land.
I agree, this place used to be great, even just 5-6 years ago. Now it's very mediocre. They took away so many choices and ruined the bakery section.

We often have dinner here when at EPCOT. I always get an appetizer which is more than enough. My DH, son and DIL all get an entree and often a side of plantains. We enjoy it. Compared to Le Cellier (we've had two bad meals there 2022) it is much less expensive. Service is always excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest