Delete Thread

th

Yay looking forward to your TR. Love the introduction. I'm going to have to go back and change mine up some. Reading yours makes me realize I left out a lot of details.

Hi Raeven! I'm looking forward to reading another one of your reports!!!! The pics you already posted are adorable!!!! It looks like you and Josh had a blast!

Yay! Looking forward to another trip report with you and Josh!

and Photopass pictures: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

:rotfl2: Such truth in this statement!

it was pretty successful because there were no blisters, no one got sick (well until right before coming home but not while we were at Disney), and there was only minor bruising :laughing: (There's a story there, I promise).

Oh this sounds promising...mostly... :laughing:

I think for this TR I'm going to do something a little different and completely finish the Disney TR, before starting on the Universal portion so the vlogs will in sync with what I'm typing.

Cool! I like this idea!

Jumping in! Guaranteed I'll fall crazy far behind, then come back and binge-read pages worth of posts in one day - but I will read this all eventually :)

Following along again!!!!

I loved the video as usual! You guys were cracking me up! I have never seen the lighting I love how they did it! That definitely was a special meet! Thank you!!!

I'm in and Kurt Russell read the Story of Christmas to me as well. Small world. LOL

Following along again!!!!

I loved the video as usual! You guys were cracking me up! I have never seen the lighting I love how they did it! That definitely was a special meet! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
We went on Monday night. We did have the Dinner Package from Rose and Crown but yes we had trouble finding seats for the 4 of us to sit together. Even though it was still a great show.

We went on Monday night. We did have the Dinner Package from Rose and Crown but yes we had trouble finding seats for the 4 of us to sit together. Even though it was still a great show.

Yeah we did a breakfast package through Ale and Compass. It was a good show though, but very cold out :cold:

VERY COLD!!!! At least for us it warmed up after Monday. More Florida like. :sunny:

VERY COLD!!!! At least for us it warmed up after Monday. More Florida like. :sunny:

Yeah we were there through Sat, it got a bit warmer some of the days. And it really started warming up around the end of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!