Kimonos at Swan

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
Would appreciate your reviews on Kimonos please?How is the sushi?Would like to stop by late one evening for a drink and appetizers.

Read an article a while back it is rated the number one place in Orlando to have sushi. Go and enjoy!

My wife & I went in September. Both the sushi & sashimi were excellent.

We went early in the evening, about 7pm before it became crowded.

I believe they have Karaoke later in the evening

Andrew

Kimono's is wonderful. The food is great. The service is great. The atmosphere is very relaxing. We always go early in the evening. I think kareoke starts around 9p. We usually plan to eat there once per trip, but always end up there a second time. It is just so good. And DVC gets 20% discount which is good for us!
Buttercup:D

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! DH and I have been here many times and think it's the best sushi on property. The service has always been top-notch. If you can deal w/ Kareoke close by, it's a perfect way to end the evening.

I appreciate your replys to my question.Such a great group of folks willing to share that's why I love the Dis.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter