Kids under 3 tickets

Sparrow78

Mouseketeer
I've got 3 x 5 day hoppers for 3 of us already, and have 2 kids under 3... Do I have to go to the ticket booth first for them or can we just go to the gate?

We arrive Saturday but first pack day will be Sunday.

I've got 3 x 5 day hoppers for 3 of us already, and have 2 kids under 3... Do I have to go to the ticket booth first for them or can we just go to the gate?

We arrive Saturday but first pack day will be Sunday.
If you have tickets for all in your party 3 years and older, you just need to head for the gates.

NO tickets or proof of age are required for under 3 years of age.

Have fun!!
Geemo

Go straight in, tell them the kids are under 3, and you're good to go. There are no tickets.

We even had two passes for World of Color, and we didn't need one for our kid.

NO tickets or proof of age are required for under 3 years of age.

Theoretically no, but if they look old for their age then some sort of proof of age might come in handy.

As others have said, children under three (you might see it worded as "two years of age and younger") do not need a ticket to enter the parks. They also do not need a FP (if applicable) for attractions and shows (mostly because they won't have a ticket to get the FP in the first place). As others have said, if your child looks older than three, the CM at the gate might ask their age. (On the flip side, if you are making dining reservation, make sure to include them because they do count towards table sizing and maximum capacity counts for the restaurant.)

As others have said, children under three (you might see it worded as "two years of age and younger") do not need a ticket to enter the parks. They also do not need a FP (if applicable) for attractions and shows (mostly because they won't have a ticket to get the FP in the first place). As others have said, if your child looks older than three, the CM at the gate might ask their age. (On the flip side, if you are making dining reservation, make sure to include them because they do count towards table sizing and maximum capacity counts for the restaurant.)

I was just coming to add and ask about fast passes. Lol I'm not sure that any rides with FP the oldest can ride anyways. She turns 3 in the middle of our trip but the CM on the phone just said to say she's 2 when I booked dining lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter