Kids snacks/Lunch & flights

DrCavin

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone:

I was wondering if kids get a snack and/or lunch when they are in the kids programs? Will have DD-6 & DS-4 when we cruise in May 15, 2004. Wow that seems so far away :(

Also do most people book the flights using the agency they booked the cruise with or do they do that on their own? Seems like when booking flight w/agency it is very costly.

Thanks in advance

Can't help you with your 1st question since we have never left our kids alone with them.

We almost always book our flights directly with the airlines after researching on our own for the best available deals. Nowadays, travel agents charge commissions on top of ticket prices, and they often won't do much searching because they're not making very much $$ on airline tix.

They will feed the kids lunch if the kids are in the program ( I believe) 15 minutes before lunch. They do not serve snacks or drinks in the club, but if your kids get thirsty or hungry they can page you.

If your kids are in the program during a meal time they will take them along to the buffet for dinner. We did not relize this, or son was in the club, we went to get him for some down time and to dress for dinner (we had late seating) and the kids were up at the buffet eating. Went up there and he was having a ball with the kids and just enjoying his dinner with his new friends.
We had a nice meal with our older son that evening.
AS for airtickets we always book them seperate from our cruise since we then have control over when we fly and who we fly with. Also we always go up 1-2 days before our cruise and we can stay where we want (hotel). I want to fly during a time that suites us not the cruise line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter