Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellybell
can I get these designs with 30 years and no names.
Thanks so much
balloonanniversary46.jpg
celebrateanniversaryangela.jpg
formalbob.jpg

Kelly,
I noticed that you switched the L and the Y in Makalynn. Would it be possible to get it fixed!!! Thanks a bunch!

These are really neat! Can I possibly have a few made for my kids?
Danny
Rusty
Blaine
And if possible, is there a girl stormtrooper or something... (I have no idea)
If so could I get
Valere
Angelina
If there isn't then a boy stormtrooper would be fabulous for us too!
Thanks so much for sharing your great talent! :)

I am no expert on Star Wars, but I've never seen a gril storm trooper, so I added the bow hope that's okay:cutie:

Kelly,

I was wondering if you could make a Mickey Ear Name with Eeyore. I didn't see him in the 4share folder. Thank you so much for your work. :cheer2:

Wonder no more;)

Thank you soooo very very much! I love my stormtrooper with the little bow!

I...must....buy....tshirts....immediately! :woohoo::woohoo:

You are a doll, really you are!!

Thank you!
:love::banana::love::banana::love::banana:

Thank you soooo very very much! I love my stormtrooper with the little bow!

I...must....buy....tshirts....immediately! :woohoo::woohoo:

You are a doll, really you are!!

Thank you!
:love::banana::love::banana::love::banana:

I was so excited that I sent these to my Mom to show her and she wanted to know where her stormtrooper was....:confused3 oops.

Can you make a girlie one with the bow that says Mom Mom under it?

Thanks again so much!:flower3:

That is hilarious. I love it. I think I'll wear them all, but my favorite one is the backrub! I saw a woman today wearing a shirt that said, "The princess is pregnant" Any chance you could do another one for me? I love all the princesses, or just that saying with designs that you think would look good. I love everything you do. Thank you so much:worship::rotfl2:

Hi
I went to your link where all of your designs are, great work:worship: I found one that I really like, but I would like it changed just a little if you don't mind. It is under "09" and it is the one with 09 with the castle in the 09 and Mickey and Minnie are in front of the 09 and a baby mickey dressed in blue. I have a girl, but she is going to be 7. Could you replace the baby mickey with a princess minnie and at the bottom write, Our Family Vacation
TIA

thank you so much Kelly! these are so great, I'm busting at the seams with excitement to get them all done! Wish I was pregnant so I could get that tink one "I make babies what's your talent" very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter